two ПримеровEN[tuː] [tʰu̟ː] [tu] [tʰu̟] [-uː]
- Примеры two
- The company says it will go forward with only two of the eight projects it had planned in Rwanda, and the Kigali hotel and Akagera ecolodge didn’t make the cut.
- Let's play hide and seek. I'll count. One elephant, two elephant, three elephant...
- The answer to this will determine the encephalization quotients of the two types of early hominids ( 8 ), which is an important indicator of relative "braininess," an issue that is now up for grabs.
- At this point, South should have played a spade to dummy's ace, ruffed a spade and led her club king to catch West in a trump endplay, but she became flustered and lost two more tricks to go down one.
- The engineman having only to turn two cocks, so as to connect the steam with the one or the other vessel."
- A closer examination of the components of essentialism is required for a better understanding of the relation between essentialism and prejudice toward the two social categories of interest in this dissertation, African Americans and gay men.
- Примеры twos
- Animals entered the ark in twos.
- The Frobenius number of 2 and 5 is 3, since 3 cannot be formed as a sum of twos and fives while every larger integer can.
- The number 2202 contains three twos.
- This toy is suitable for the twos and threes.
- It's odd there were no twos in the winning lottery numbers.
- The boy in his twos is just learning to walk.
- Twos are the hardest year on parents.
Examples of two in a Sentence
- en twofold
- en twos
- en two-edged
- en two-faced
- en two-footed