- Примеры success
- This message not only provides educated European Muslims with a political cause but is also pushed with considerable success at such international leftist jamborees as the World Social Forum, where the world’s antiglobalists meet.
- A solemn apprecation of good success. — Bishop Hall.
- The newspaper accounts show that several attempts were made, and not without success in two or three instances, to deprive la belle sabreuse of the points she had made, and to place her hors de combat.
- Their efforts represented a sincere bid for success.
- While Karson and I rested under a tree, I thought of all the things I’d tried, without success, to quell my fears: extreme exercise, decaffeination, deep breathing, blue-green algae.
- I give it a 95% chance of success.
- It remains the forgotten borough; even the success of the hip-hop group Wu-Tang Clan did not remove the island’s seemingly impenetrable veneer of hiplessness.
- Примеры successes
- He had achieved many enviable dramatic successes before this time. — My Miscellanies by Wilkie Collins
- He takes dead aim at racial opportunists, opponents of affirmative action, multiculturalists and the myriad rights organizations trying to hitch a ride on the successes of the black civil rights movement.
- Yet if the only form of tradition, of handing down, consisted in following the ways of the immediate generation before us in a blind or timid adherence to its successes, "tradition" should positively be discouraged.
- To be clear, to reiterate: I am suggesting that in the wake of whatever nominal successes, antiracist struggle gave way in each instance to anti-racial commitments at the expense of antiracist effects and ongoing struggle.
Examples of successes in a Sentence
Other VocabularyСлова похожи (Look-Alike Words)