started ПримеровEN[ˈstɑɹtɪd] [ˈstɑːtɪd]
- Примеры start
- , ! The and I'm to have to start .
- , so we're to have from the start? I of derped .
- just to start your with your . ?
- you the , so we start the ?
- Adzukis 118 to start .
- you have an amby, them their and a . one for that they do, it's just a if that with a to start the with.
- [...] while not a - some of the I'd , she was to be with. Her was that of a who at the of a would start .
- The a by , to start a with so .
- Примеры starts
- I have to , my starts in an .
- When it starts to , the to a .
- starts with A.
- If you don't in , you will you are when the starts.
- My - - a in the of his and it with he starts to them.
- the starts, it is to the of the on to , of .
- to the , antennated to or a , while the starts to and their and .
- The starts with the of the , the and you .
- The a microfurnace to a of which a to ; this a which starts the .
- It is that VIII (c) that the be on the 5 , not , and that since can not be until the starts, the is .
- Примеры started
- started the — one of of -and- - microbroadcast in the — would have a , however , from which to “Shara’a Simsim.”
- That started a miniset of Duran Duran and the , while Duran Duran's , in .
- The minitrend have started with for , by V&S & , which the “Hello .”
- In 1985 a started on ....
- Boccalone, a in , ., that , has started nduja.
- a in the of the when the started a — “Hey Nineteen,” “Peg,” “Black Friday” — as to a nonhit, “Show Kids” or “Babylon .”
- was of a nutball than of them, and the CIA started and .
- I it when the Obamatons started "Yes we can we can yeswe can" in the of it it were some .
- I when I started in my .
- Примеры starting
- I was so I was starting to .
- We the in , starting with and with the .
- I've that on the that I'm starting to of it.
- This is starting to me stabby. to one of his is a you to but you just it will , yet you to just of a he has of .
- (However, Sellars vehemently rejects that this would imply they are merely ‘in the eye of the beholder’—despite starting as mere posits of a theoretician, once the theory acquires a certain social status, they become as thingish as a thing can be.)
- , , were starting in the , that -through- - were and unattuned to adolescents’ .
- , this has starting .
- ... , the , and, to the , it , the into starting for a , for which he was "hit the ."
Examples of started in a Sentence
- en started up