stage ПримеровEN[steɪdʒ] [-eɪdʒ]
- Примеры stage
- For me, it isn't the as the woodsmanship and that stage of a .
- The , who a , just to his as a stage- .
- One these to the ; however, at this stage it is what them.
- It has the stage that Snedden a ballsing , they him he's the since ;
- Don't it . Just the stage .
- The stage of the is where B .
- They and in the at the - stage this .
- In we that of a , or , of that are from the at an stage of .
- all of the , as as I stage I .
- Примеры stages
- And was to Gea, who has had his this but to as they in the stages.
- The stages of a from the .
- the stages of the
- In the a from through the stages of : onto , into , .
- Also the stages of have been in the of this , by Mortensen (1927) to be stages of some piscicolous .
- In the and of , there are than 200 of and and that stages in and .
- The a of stages of and from (glacial and post- glacial periods).
- In the stages of the Packers’ snowswept -20 on , Favre and in a .
- Примеры staged
- The staged the so he could the .
- The staged was , but I the .
- The film’s to a in an , staged by in multi- , expressionistically that a from the and of Ford’s .
- She has staged , so her be .
- That was the of the poperetta (“The Phantom of the Opera,” “Cats,” “Miss Saigon,” “Les Misérables”), staged B. DeMille and by the - .
- The salesman’s of the was staged to .
- We staged the to be for the , then for the to the .
- , is a ; staged, it was a misproduced .
- were staged and only (range of carapace width: 8–9 cm) in intermolt were in the .
- - , by , the of Eadweard Muybridge, who or in midmovement, or the staged by and Vito Acconci.
- Примеры staging
- and . Romero and on from the that a would to the staging of the , an at the I.
- A Suno the staging of Mr. Sidibé’s for its lookbook, the .
- The was a of the , and Mr. O’Rourke was for staging and .
- On the of 28, 1993, ATF at a staging and to a on the Davidians' .
- The the was as a staging for the army's .
- our staging , a for .
- , while antisenescence SIRT1 , the of prosenescent , - 2A and -1, in a staging- .
- They are by having only , with no of extracutaneous staging.
Examples of stage in a Sentence