homosexual ПримеровEN[ˌhɒməʊˈsɛksjuːəl] [ˌhɒməʊˈsɛkʃuːəl] [ˌhəʊməʊˈsɛksjuːəl] [ˌhəʊməʊˈsɛkʃuːəl] [ˌhoʊməˈsɛkʃuːəl] [ˌhoʊmoʊˈsɛkʃuːəl]
- Примеры homosexual
- Much of the language used when discussing wedding planning is heteronormative, which can alienate homosexual couples.
- My sister is currently in a homosexual relationship with a girl in her class.
- homosexual acts, a homosexual kiss
- Goldschmidt and others who have thought of the homosexual individual as an intersex have relied upon incidence figures which were pure guesses and which, as the data in the present chapter will show, bear little relation to the fact....
- As a writer/sexologist, he argues that people are neither homosexual nor heterosexual but pansexual.
- To the end he denied that he was homosexual; his writings are pansexual, finding carnal ripeness in the soul, in nature, as well as in men and women.
- a flamingly homosexual couple
- The overall size of the vowel space in homosexual women, however, was not reduced relative to heterosexual women, as would be expected if their vowel production reflected global hypoarticulations similar to that which characterizes men’s speech.
- Примеры homosexuals
- The developmental instability theory explains homosexuality as a perturbance of the complex processes of prenatal brain development by exogenous influences and was originally stimulated by findings of increased non-right handedness among homosexuals of both sexes (Lalumière, Blanchard, & Zucker, 2000 ), but attempts at finding an association of homosexuality with fluctuating asymmetry as a broader index of developmental instability have been unsuccessful (Rahman, 2005 ).
- After the biting, bigoted comments she made about homosexuals, I wanted to scream at her, but I bit my tongue instead.
- In many Eastern European countries homosexuals face blatant persecution, as the recent criminalization of homosexuality and repeated homonegative riots in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine demonstrate.
Examples of homosexual in a Sentence