forms ПримеровEN[fɔːmz] [fɔɹmz]
- Примеры form
- of with Smith’s the hexacyclic 8, while Mitsudo of DMAD onto 8 can be form the heptacyclic 9.
- If (1) the were a "small" , and (2) any of a "small" were also a "small" , and (3) the of any of "small" were also a "small" , then the "small" would form an .
- , that form of , which in , was of the moſt bigotted and .
- notā, sg. . form of notō, “I mark”
- , obs. . form of to
- United's in-form to Downing's and then a - and to the the .
- is as it of the d- and l- form.
- When as for for a thousand , as the of so intimates, it that some such as this, and - in its , will form of the inaugurative of that .
- Примеры forms
- But in the of , , and , do not insiduously and unmanfully a and a , as a for and a one, and that, too, the forms of .
- This have ablauted, the prthii- 'broad', prthivl- 'earth'. However, it does not at its forms.
- Although of , I forms in the U.S., , , and - .
- I to my to the of that forms on the .
- But your an that’s a of forms of , and .
- The of is, in , to be a . , their was on the of their forms.
- also a with a and forms that , and at the and .
- Примеры formed
- with his in 2004, formed the in 2005, and how and uncliched a -and- could be in 2006's the , with the .
- Примеры forming
- To the , as Halliday the of the , the to the of the , the of forming an bonelike gridwork.”
- A cespitous or has from the , forming a , of . — Martyn.
- “invisible” to by forming (less than half a meter) and into the of that the from the and them.
- I have one , in which the are , the of but - , forming , that have the of .
- the of -forming to .
- is the of forming from which . to be into be – , linestrings not and only at .
- [ … ] the to into the , forming polymerlike . "
- is , but not a , with a of pouffy forming a on his ; has a - and that because the them him the of .
Examples of forms in a Sentence