СловарьТезаурусСкрабблПримеровВикторина

animals это

EN[ˈænɪməlz]
US
Tживотные

    Definition of animals in English Dictionary

  • Существительное (Noun)BFanimal
    1. plural of animal.
    2. Другие примеры
      1. Используется в середине предложения
        • However, MAp2009-infected animals still presented more cellular infiltrates, consolidated areas, and deepithelialized bronchi, than mice infected with PR8.
        • Choanoflagellates and filasterea are considered the closest unicellular organisms to metazoan animals [61 ] [62 ].
        • Overall, the 72.2%of HDM-sensitized subjects were polysensitized and the remaining 27.8% subjects were monosensitized to seasonal grass pollens, animal hair, moldsor cockroach.
      2. Используется в начале предложения
        • Animals were sacrificed on day 21 under deep anesthetisation with chloral hydrate.
        • Animals were acclimated for 7 days and then randomly assigned to a control AIN-93M (10% kcals from fat) or a HF (45% kcals from fat; Harlan Teklad, TD.06415) diet for 24 wk.
        • Animal models used supraphysiologic doses than that in human.
      3. Используется в завершении предложения
        • The herdowner was advised not to breed from the affected animal.
        • To confirm the aquaretic effect we measured sodium and osmolality in plasma and urine in all experimental animals.
        • Some essence of dogitude shines through all the caprices of taste and breeding that humans have applied to the animal.
    • Часть речи Иерархии (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
      1. Существительные
        • Именные формы
          • Именные формы множественного числа

      Other Vocabulary

      Слова похожи (Look-Alike Words)
      1. en animal
      2. fr animal
      3. fr animas
      4. en anomals
      5. en animats
      Источник: Викисловарь
       0 0

      Meaning of animals for the defined word.

      Грамматически, это слово "animals" является Существительные, более конкретно, Именные формы.
      Трудность: Уровень 1
      12345678910
      Легко     ➨     Трудно
      Определенность: Уровень 1
      12345678910
      Определенный    ➨     Разносторонний
      0.115