- Существительное (Noun)
- (uncountable) The sense or ability of sight.
- Something seen; an object perceived visually.
- (countable) Something imaginary one thinks one sees.
- (by extension) Something unreal or imaginary; a creation of fancy.
- (countable) An ideal or a goal toward which one aspires.
- (countable) A religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance.
- (countable) A person or thing of extraordinary beauty.
- Глагол (Verb)
- (transitive) To imagine something as if it were to be true.
- (transitive) To provide with a vision.
figure of speech
Приговор в день
- These are the same vulture funds now flying over Greece, holding unrestructured private debt and gloating at the prospects of unwarranted profits at the expense of others’ misfortune.